My Online Courses

Welcome! I’m glad you’ve decided to take a look at the variety of courses I offer.

(I also have an Affiliate program where you can re-sell the products on your own website and social media – here’s more information if you’d like to become an Affiliate)

Get 30 to 100+ Facebook Likes EVERY Week with NO Ads!

Facebook courseFacebook is still THE most popular social media platform in the English speaking world.

In this course I teach you my strategies for getting 30 to over 100 NEW Likes on my Facebook business page EVERY week with NO ads! 

This course is $97.00

Get More Info and REGISTER HERE.

 

How I Got My Book #1 on Amazon with a Zero $$ Marketing Budget!

Number 1 AmazonHave you got a book in you? Want to share it with the world? Writing your book is about 20% of what you need to do. The other 80% is marketing!

In December 2014 I got my book “27 Steps to Freedom” to #1 in my category on Amazon AND #2 in another category (ahead of Oprah!). I spent ZERO $$ marketing dollars.

This course is $97.00

Get More Info and REGISTER HERE.

LinkedIn Deep Dive!

deep dive 2

If you are trying to connect with business owners, organizations, media and other professionals this course will help you do just that by using the power of LinkedIn.

My LinkedIn Deep Dive will give you everything you need to get REAL RESULTS!

This course is $279.00

Get More Info and REGISTER HERE.

(I also have an Affiliate program where you can re-sell the products on your own website and social media – here’s more information if you’d like to become an Affiliate)